-
Luis Diaz: How Liverpool's Colombian star made himself a fixture in the starting XI - BBC Sport
- balancing the FA Cup trophy lid on his head
- making the switch from
- could hardly have dreamt of
- fits like a glove
- as if he had grown up alongside them
- Liverpool's prolific front three
- what has stood out
- Liverpool fans have fallen in love with Diaz
- netted against Villarreal
- don't expect miracles
- Long may it continue
- enjoying life in Merseyside off the pitch
- he was already "maturing" as a person
- despite not being there long.
- a star-studded squad
- very quickly cemented his position as
- I managed to pick up and learn a lot
- I'm delighted to have settled in the way that I have.
-
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Daily bread 05/26/2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment