-
Why Do We Say "Make Hay While the Sun Shines"? | Wonderopolis
-
Why Do We Use Different Words For the Same Things? | Wonderopolis
-
Weekends: Listen A Minute.com: English Listening Lesson
"What __________________ without weekends? I live for weekends. I love weekends. When Thursday arrives, I __________________. The end of the week is near. The good times are about to begin. __________________ I finish work, the weekend starts. I totally get into weekend mode. I usually have __________________. I have to go out on Friday night. Everyone's out and having a good time. Saturday is __________________ doing things. I usually go somewhere interesting. For eight months of the year it's football season, so there's __________________ match on somewhere. Saturday is also the day I go to a nice restaurant. I meet my friends somewhere in town and we go __________________. I hate __________________ weekend."
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Daily bread 08/22/2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment