-
Gabriel García Márquez y su amor por el Junior de Barranquilla | RPP NOTICIAS
-
Using ThingLink Beyond the Classroom Walls GettingSmart by Susan Oxnevad | Getting Smart
-
Make Space: 4 Learning Teachers Tool Kit | Make Space: 4 Learning
-
The Best Posts On IB Theory Of Knowledge Oral Presentations | Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day…
-
7 Dead Simple Ways To Make Your Own GIFs ⚙ Co.Labs ⚙ code + community
-
Teacher to Learner: The Power of Words | Connected Principals
-
- Learner
- I activate learning for my students.
- I am an agent of learning for my students. Ultimately I want them to be free agents with their learning
- I am a learner who learns with and about my students…
- Those who can, do. Those who can’t learn.
- I learn about how students learn. I am an activator of learning for my students.
- As a passionate learner of (insert curricular/content area) myself, I activate learning for my students in…(insert curricular/content area)
-
-
Real Life English Podcast #6 – Expressions Related to PARTYING
-
Digital Poets! Web Tools, Apps, & Lesson Ideas : Teacher Reboot Camp
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Daily bread 04/20/2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment